MzeroA – FAA prep courses
TechnologiesAngular, Laravel, MySQL
Version (original build)Laravel Version 7.4
MzeroA is your one stop shop for getting your pilot certificates, ratings, and becoming a better pilot. We believe that a good pilot is always learning, and have built that into our teaching methods. The Aviation Mastery Method teaches you what you need to know in an easy to understand way. We're in the business of building safe real-world pilots.
This course is built by certificated FAA flight instructors. In Remote Pilot 101, you learn the real-world principles to become a safe drone operator and pass your FAA exam with flying colors. Our members pass their exams scoring 6 points higher than the FAA national average.
- All membership levels include Private, Instrument, Commercial and FOI courses. Course purchase.
- User learning lessons via pre recording videos.
- Users attend the quiz on each lesson complete.
- Infusionsoft sync implementation.
- Backend - Subscription Management.
- Backend - Course Management.
- Backend - Lesson Management.
- Backend - Quiz Management.
What We Have Done
We have developed this project on both the frontend and backend in Laravel & Angular js. In the admin side, we have provided various management like Users, Questions, Groups, Subscriptions, Courses, etc.
The Users are registered in multiple ways. They can register as a Practice quiz user from the site or they can also come from InfusionSoft (3rd party). Once a user registers they are also sent via the infusionsoft API as a Trial member, Or they can Purchase a Product and they can also purchase a Subscription. The Course can be assessed based on how they registered.
- User can register via InfusionSoft or by attending a practice quiz in from the homepage
- If the user comes to the site as the trial user they can only access some lessons inside the courses. Course lessons will be restricted from the admin side for the trial users.
- Then if the user purchases the Product/Subscription (upgrades from the trial) they can access the full course.
- If the user purchases the subscription for a course, they can study, take the quizzes and final exam. After that if they get more than 90% in the Final Exam they will receive a certificate of completion.
- If the user is added in via the Infusionsoft API (aka Keap) or any subscription changes it will update Infusionsoft and the database both. The API communicates back and forth between the two.
Angular framework is used in the frontend. Laravel framework is used for the admin panel.If the user logs in on the frontend and is idle for a specific time period they will be auto logged out.
Questions view on the Frontend